HOPE School is chartered to serve young children with special needs. We accept students with developmental delays, mild autism, learning disabilities and/or mild retardation.
Classroom size is limited and places will be served on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Submit the first step is to submit a fully completed Application Form on behalf of your child.
- Please note that we cannot proceed with your child’s application until all paperwork is submitted including the most recent report.
2) Parent and Child Interview
Once the paperwork is complete, an interview with the School Administrator and School Psychologist is scheduled. This meeting is an opportunity for us to get to know your family and for you to tell us about your child, his/her needs, and what are your goals for your child.
3) School and Medical Records
Please bring copies of current school and medical records. These are required.
Applications for children must be submitted no later than May 15, for the upcoming school year. You will be notified of our decision as soon as the application and interview process are completed.
4) School Fees
In order for your child’s place to be held, fees must be paid or arrangements made prior to the opening of school.
- Admission Fee: 20 KD
- Tuition Fee: See Accounts Dept.
- Uniform Fee: See Accounts Dept.
- Cafeteria Fee: See Accounts Dept. (Optional)
- Bus Fee: See Accounts Dept. (Optional)